This is a complete survival bug in kit designed for any 72 hour emergency for 2 people. This includes enough food and water to provide adequate nutrition throughout the emergency. With the survival bucket you are ready to bug in for three days with food rations and all of the other supplies you will need to survive. These supplies come securely packed in the included five gallon bucket with toilet seat lid; which also contains enough available space to add your personal items.
The 2 person bug in kit contains the following: (divided into categories)
Food and Water: These products will provide adequate nutrition for 72 hours without access to additional supplies and have a five year shelf life.
- Water – 12 (4 ounce pouches)
- Food Bars – 6 (400 calorie bars)
- Water Purification – 10 Tablets (each tablet purifies 1 liter of water)
Light and Communications: These supplies will provide you with independent access to your own lighting and communication with the outside world during a power outage.
- Radio Flashlight 4 in 1 by Dynamo
- Emergency Candle – Burns For 30 Hours
- Emergency Glow Sticks – 2 Bright Sticks (12 hour each)
- Survival Whistle – Multi-function 5-in-1
- Waterproof Matches – 1 Box
Shelter and Warmth: You may be subjected to outside weather forces, these supplies will provide protection from wind, sun, rain, or other conditions you may encounter.
- Emergency Survival Blankets – 2
- Tube Tent with Rope – 2 Person
- Emergency Ponchos w/ Hood – 2
Tools: In a disaster situation these items can prove to be invaluable when finding yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- Blue Tarp – 5’ X 7’
- Flat Pry Bar – 7 ½”
- Multi-use Knife – 16 Functions
- Leather Palm Work Gloves – 1 Pair
- Durable Duct Tape – 1 Roll
- N95 Respirator Dust Masks – 2 (NIOSH approved)
- Safety Goggles – 1 Pair
- Emergency Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation: You will need to stay clean and protect against infection, disease, and depression when in a disaster situation. It will be useful to have these supplies.
- Toilet Bags / Chemicals / Air Freshener – To be used with the included bucket with toilet seat lid
- Hygiene Kits – 2
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste / Soap
- 9 Wet Naps / 2 Pocket Tissue Packs
First Aid: For minor injuries and to protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances; this kit will help.
- First Aid Kit – Deluxe (65 Piece)
Other: PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) plays a big part in survival. These items will aid in stress relief and activity in a strenuous or challenging environment.
- Deck of Cards – For Entertainment
Emergency Survival Bug In Kit Information:
This Bucket Survival Bug In Kit was designed following guidelines and advice given by government agencies such as FEMA, non-profit agencies, and other experts in the emergency preparedness industry. This bug in kit has a retail value of $140.
All of our bug-in bag items are securely packed in a waterproof, reseal-able storage bag.