This PIR (passive infrared) motion detector camera is truly unique and is the best of its kind on the market. This camera not only looks like an alarm system motion detector, it is the real deal and can be connected to an existing alarm system to monitor an area for detected motion.
Details of the hidden camera with built-in DVR
This awesome hidden camera with built-in DVR (digital video recorder) has an alarm output that can be connected right into your home or office security alarm system to be used as an alarm sensor, as well as… a hidden camera! You won’t find a professional quality hidden camera with this dual function at a better price.
PIR Motion Detection Only Records Activity!
The Passive Infrared (PIR) technology detects motion and not only activates the alarm, but also activates the camera. This means that only activity is recorded since it is activated when motion is detected. When someone passes by or enters the monitored area, the motion is detected which begins the recording and activates the alarm. This saves you from watching hours of video that contains no activity. The video is recorded directly on to the 8GB SD card that is included. You insert this card into a computer to watch the recorded video.
Hidden Camera Specifications:
- Lens 1/3″ SONY Color CCD Camera
- Picture Elements: EIA/NTSC: 512 × 492
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Function: Alarm Output
- Lens: 3.7 mm Pinhole Lens
- 640 × 480 video recording
- Capture hidden camera video footage in extreme low light situations
- 420 vl 0.1 lux super high quality SONY CCD image sensor
- Supports up to 32 GB SD (max)
- PIR Motion Detector Hidden Camera with Built-in DVR
- Remote control
- 12 V power adaptor
- User Manual
- Bracket and Screws
- Batteries for Remote Control
- 8 GB SD Card